Thursday, April 18, 2013

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING

A playlist for those times jab tumhari gaand ke neeche aag lagi hai aur tumhe koi farak nahi padta.

Description: 
Descendents for the nerd punks, girl related whining (annoying but sounds good) and Nothing With You (true romance), Bouncing Souls for 3 minute Punk Rock Storytelling (Quick Check - catchy as fuck) and that awesome cover of Don't You Forget About Me. Husker for that guitar sound (and Greg Norton's sexy mustache) and Celebrated Summer being the description of my life. Bad Religion for the "Politix" and the fucking harmonies (Kyoto) and Offspring because it's FUCKING 130 AM and I haven't done either of my two submissions for tomorrow and Atom Willard looks fucking hot in that (Can't Get My Head, brushing his hair back) video. Rocket for On a Rope (the Atom connection). Pissed Jeans for the right nowness and feminizm (Male Gaze).

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?! by Ninja Billi on Grooveshark

PS: Free booze last night really was the worst best idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment